Monday 15 March 2010

Post Tour Blues

I'm currently about to leave my flat to go to work after a week off. In this week I had the most amazing time on the road with Adam Boucher and the Dead Set (with the wonderful Jud Harron along to help me out!). We played some truly brilliant gigs, got fucked over in Hereford, became strong friends, and spotted a dubious car number plate.
I'll write up a fuller account of what happened soon, I should have really been taking notes as I'm sure I will have forgotten stuff. Also, I expect there to be a lot of videos to come out of it courtesy of Mr. Boucher. We watched the Newcastle show video in the van, and I'm thinking it could be a new bit of merch at future shows.
The next gigs we're doing are:

  • 19th March - Club Kage, Dundee (NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE)
  • 21st March - 13th Note, Glasgow, with Chris T-T and Le Reno Amps
On fire at the moment, so best go.


1 comment: