Friday 6 August 2010

Lo-fi tonic.

It's all very quiet here at the moment, waiting on a few confirmations of things coming through for the end of the year. The band and I were going to be going in to a studio in September to record a new CD, but due to work, I'll be spending most of that month in Germany. I'm not sure when we'll get the record out, perhaps February?

Until then, I'm putting together a wee EP of the lo-fi demo's I have done for the album. Again, I don't know when I'll be putting this out, but it'll be before the end of September I'm sure. I'll also try and do a solo launch gig for it in Glasgow around the time. It's sounding very nice, but not in a quality, pristine type way. I'll say more about it next time.

On the gig front, the only confirmed gig I have at the moment is Sunday 15th August at Tonic on the Perth Road in Dundee. It's a free entry gig that kicks off at 9pm. If you are in Dundee, please come along.


No comments:

Post a Comment