Monday 11 April 2011

Hunting Sparticus

I thought that last Monday's uber blog post would suffice for the moment, but alas, here I am again. I have two great gigs to announce for May.

First up is a support slot to the wonderful Miles Hunt and Erica Nockalls. This will be the 19th of May at the Classic Grand in Glasgow. Miles is best known as the front man of The Wonderstuff (last seen in Glasgow supporting the Levellers last month). Their 90's classic Size of a Cow is one of my favourite songs, so I'm dead excited about playing this gig. It's going to be a full Renegade Folk Punk Band gig aswell. I'll have cheap tickets to sell, so please email me.

Technically I've played with him before since he went on after me on the Unison stage at Guilfest at 2007. This will be 1000 times better because that was 2007 and this is now.

And secondly, I've got and booked a wee show for myself and Chris T-T in Dundee on the 29th of May at Thomsons Bar. Chris is out promoting a single called Words Fail Me, taken from his last album 'Love is not Rescue'. He's a good friend of mine, so I'm looking forwards to this low-key boozer gig. Free entry as well.

Full details on tickets, locations, dates, restrictions etc are all on the gigs page.

PS, something special coming to the Facebook page tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go to either gig, hard to choose which would be best to see! I heard "Words Fail Me" on the radio the other day which was nice.

    ReplyDelete