Monday 27 June 2011

On the tracks

I've been spending much of my spare time over the weekend sequencing the new mini-album (and tweaking mixes, receiving guest slot's parts and general tidying up). I'm dead excited about letting people hear it in full. It's dead hard not to just upload it now and say GO GO GO!

Anyways, on Friday while the nation was gripped on Bono and Co's leather trousers, I uploaded a track from the album called "When You're Old" to the Facebook page. It's the album closer, but unfortunately, if you weren't one of the many who had a wee listen, it's now gone.

In it's place I have uploaded the album opener entitled Mirrors, and you can hear it again at the Facebook page. I think that if I was in a position to release a single from the album, this would be it as it sets the theme and style of it all. Let me know what you think of it, either comments here or on Facebook.



Finally, the tracklisting for the full album, entitled "Despite the Blackout" is thus:

  1. Mirrors
  2. Discovery Itch
  3. The Bells
  4. How to craft a life
  5. Despite the Blackout
  6. When you're old
Out July 25th through Corporate Records (digital) and on CD during the tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment