Monday 2 April 2012

Headline Show Update!

Tomorrow marks one month to go until my show at the 13th Note in Glasgow with Emma Hallows and Algernon Doll. I'm pretty happy to be able to tell you now though, that due to a number of circumstances, I'll have the full Renegade Folk Punk Band backing me up.


Looking back at our previous gig lists, I don't think we've done a proper headline set in Glasgow since like sometime before the Enlightenment, and after the Reformation. We'll make it worth the wait anyways, with old songs, new songs (we start recording a proper CD on Saturday with a producer and everything), and some little tricks we've learnt recently.

Tickets are selling pretty well, so I suggest you don't wait till the last minute. Remember, we're selling 'Buddy Tickets' for £8 which means you can bring a pal for cheap.
Single Tickets available here: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/158474
Buddy Tickets here: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/158480




No comments:

Post a Comment